The Statistical Project Competition (SPC) for Secondary School Students has been an annual event of the Hong Kong Statistical Society (HKSS) since 1986/87.
The key objectives of the competition are in three folds:
- To promote the interest of secondary school students in research methods, statistics and statistical techniques;
- To encourage students to understand the local community in a scientific and objective manner through the proper use of statistics; and
- To promote a sense of civic awareness.
- Poster (PDF)
- Leaflet of the 2021/22 Statistical Project Competition for Secondary School Students (PDF)
Briefing Seminar on 23 October 2021
Prize Presentation Ceremony
- Exact date, venue and time to be announced later