2018/19 Statistics Creative-Writing Competition for Secondary School Students
This competition is co-organised by the Hong Kong Statistical Society and the Education Bureau.
The key objectives of the competition are:
- to raise the interest of students in statistics and its application; and
- to encourage students to creatively express in words the daily application of statistical concepts or put statistical concepts into a story in a scientific and objective manner.
2018/19 Prize Presentation Ceremony on 22 June 2019
2018/19 Briefing Seminar on 27 October 2018 (Saturday)
- Introduction of rules and adjudication criteria (Chinese only)
- Introduction of “Statistics in Sports” (Chinese only)
- 2017/18 champion team sharing (Chinese only)